Sunday, February 17, 2013

March Read-A-Thon sign ups

That's right I got two more readathons to participate in during the month of March. I love participating in readathons and seeing how much I can read in the period of days. This will be the first time I'm participating in a readathon that dictates what books you can read. 


Fairy Tale Read-a-thon hosted by Debz Bookshelf. 8 days to read as many fairytales as possible. I'm going to plan to read Cinder and Scarlet by Marissa Meyer.  If I have time for more there is plenty on my to-read list thanks to Project Fairytale.


Take Control of your TBR Pile 4 day read-a-thon is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  The requirement for this one is that the books much be published before March 2013 so that isn't that hard. I will try to pick books that have been on my Goodreads to-read shelf for a while. 

1 comment:

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.