Sunday, February 24, 2013

This Week in Book (2) February 24th, 2013


This week in books is going to be a new feature I'm going to be doing on my blog. This week in books is in no way my original idea. It is a combination of Friday reads, its Monday what are you reading, weekly wraps up, and any thing else you can think of. The basic idea is I will be telling you what I read last week and what I would like to read this week which is always subject to change.


Read Last Week
Review. I finished Beautiful Darkness early on Tuesday morning. I loved it.










Review I finished The Fault in Our Stars late on Wednesday night. I really enjoyed this book. Hazel and Augustus's love story was amazing.









Currently Reading
At this point I'm 279 pages in and really enjoying this book. It has a bit of a love triangle going on, but it isn't over bearing on the book. It is more suspense and seeing if they are going to be able to save the world.








Next Books to Read
Two of my friends are reading the Redemption Series right now and have been bothering me to read it. I'm going to start the first set of five books. The books kind of sound like the Love Comes Softly series which I loved so I hope I like it. There is about 20 books which is kind of why I'm nervous to start it because I know it is really going to back up my TBR list, but I'm excited to anyways. Across the Rolling River is a tricky book for when I'm going to read it because I'm taking this class called independent reading and we are not allowed to read children's books, but then I know if I bring Redemption to class to pretend like I'm reading it my friend is going to freak out on me. I will probably be reading both books at the same time this week. I will Redemption at school and Across the Rolling River at home. My goal is that by the time I graduate I will have finished all the Little House on the Prairie books. I have 3 more left counting Across the Rolling River and I started the series back in sixth grade when I was really interested in Laura Ingalls Wilder. 

Thanks for Reading


Rachael 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for The Fault in Our Stars! That's such a great book. And I've heard wonderful things about Karen Kingsbury. I love a good inspirational read!

    I think I'm one of the only people who still haven't read the Beautiful Creatures books yet ... I really must get on the bandwagon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Creatures is amazing. I still need to finish the novella,Dream Dark and the last two books. I love the series.

    The Fault in Our Stars is a great book just such amazing writing along with a touching story. We will see what I think of Karen Kingsbury. I'm currently reading Across the Rolling River.

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.