Friday, March 8, 2013

Fairy Tale Read-A-Thon Goal Post

Here's my current dilema. I joined this Read-A-Thon because I love Read-A-Thons and have a number of fairy tale retellings picked out for the month of March. The only book I really want to read right now is The Host by Stephanie Meyer. The book says it is Fantasy on Goodreads so I'm just waiting for Deb to email me back to see if it is okay to count for the Read-A-Thon. I'm planning on reading The Host over the weekend and into next week so I most likely won't get to any other books, but I'm currently reading Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie on my computer right now. If I do get to any other books they will be:


Cinder and Scarlet by Marissa Meyer, Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Andersen, and Splintered by A.G. Howard.


we will see what I complete this week.


Rachael


6 comments:

  1. In case you haven't checked your email yet, I said it's totally fine for you to read the host. Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll have fun with whatever you read :) I loved Cinder, so I highly recommend it :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Check my updates I'm sure it will be a great time.

      Delete
  3. Oh sounds like a great goal! Scarlet and Cinder were amazing and I've been dying to read Splintered! Happy reading :)

    Sunny @ Blue Sky Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.