Sunday, March 3, 2013

This Week in Books (3) March 3rd, 2013


This week in books is going to be a new feature I'm going to be doing on my blog. This week in books is in no way my original idea. It is a combination of Friday reads, its Monday what are you reading, weekly wraps up, and any thing else you can think of. The basic idea is I will be telling you what I read last week and what I would like to read this week which is always subject to change.


Read Last Week
Review. I finished Doomed by Tracy Deebs on Tuesday and if you read my review. You would know that I loved the world in this book and I loved the ending and everything about the book so I would advise you to read it. 






Currently Reading
I'm currently reading Across the Rolling River by Celica Wilkins and Redemption by Karen Kingsbury in book format. I'm listening to 204 Rosewood Lane by Debbie Macomber on my computer. I usually am reading one book and listening to one book, but since Across the Rolling River is a children's book I can't read it at school. The book I have been enjoying the most out of this three is 204 Rosewood Lane. I just love the characters. Then I would say my next favorite is Across the Rolling River followed by Redemption. I have to say I haven't been overly excited about reading this week because none of these books are really wowing me. I'm not obsessed with any of them. I will have a review up for all of them. At this point one isn't going to have a great review. I'm in Chapter 12 of Rosewood Lane, I'm 187 pages into Across the Rolling River, and 114 pages into Redemption. 

To Read

Honestly this week I have no idea what I will be reading. The Host is coming in for me at the Library so I will most likely start that. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.