Sunday, May 5, 2013

This Week in Books (11) April 5th, 2013

This week in books is going to be a new feature I'm going to be doing on my blog. This week in books is in no way my original idea. It is a combination of Friday reads, its Monday what are you reading, weekly wraps up, and any thing else you can think of. The basic idea is I will be telling you what I read last week and what I would like to read this week which is always subject to change.


Read Last Week:
Breathing Underwater by Alex Flinn (Review)
44 Cranberry Point by Debbie Macomber (Review soon)

Breathing Underwater was a totally random book I picked up in the library after quitting Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi on page 102 because I didn't know what was going on. 44 Cranberry Point was the fourth book in the Cedar Cove Series and I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Currently Reading:
Rapunzel Untangled has been an amazing book so far. I'm so in love with the story of Rapunzel that I just couldn't resist this book. I'm on page 80.

I started reading Robin Hood by Charles Pyle this week for Classics Retold. There will be an informational post up about the project tomorrow. So far I have read the first two chapters and I have really been enjoying the story. It is really hard for me not to imagine Robin Hood as a wolf. I downloaded the audiobook, but I quickly learned I couldn't stand the narrator's voice, but since I'm used to listening to books on my computer it is hard for me to read the book to myself. I have been reading the book out loud to myself. 

To Read:
When I finish Rapunzel Untangled I plan to start Firefly Lane by Kristen Hannah. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.