Monday, May 20, 2013

This Week in Books (13) May 19th, 2013

This week in books is going to be a feature I'm going to be doing on my blog. This week in books is in no way my original idea. It is a combination of Friday reads, its Monday what are you reading, weekly wraps up, and any thing else you can think of. The basic idea is I will be telling you what I read last week and what I would like to read this week which is always subject to change.


Read Last Week: 
Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah (Review) (Discussion) was an amazing book and I can't wait to read its sequel Fly Away. 
I finished City of Bones just a little after midnight last night so I'm counting it for this week. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare was also a pretty good book and my review will be up soon. 

Currently Reading:
That Summer by Sarah Dessen is a book that I have been wanting to read for a while. I haven't started it yet, but I will get into it soon. 
I'm still reading Robin Hood by Howard Pyle. This book is getting a bit slow and not holding my attention as much as I hoped it would. 

To Read:
Rump: The True Story of Rumpelstilkskin is my next read. This cover is beautiful and I can't wait to read this. I know this was on the list to read last week, but my plans changed and I will read it this week once I finish That Summer. 

Thanks for reading.

Rachael 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.