Saturday, October 12, 2013

Dewey's October 2013 24 Hour Readathon Starting Line


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm reading from South Dakota, United States
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
All of Them. I'm reading City of Fallen Angels right now. Then I'm going to start Where She Went. 
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Yogurt
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
My name is a Rachael. I have been a book blogger for 10 months. I love reading YA and Adult fiction. I graduated High School in May. Took summer classes for college in July and Started college in August. I have been supper busy with college and haven't been able to post a lot, but I'm looking forward to getting back into blogging. 
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my 2nd Dewey's Readathon. The difference between this time and last time is I actually have one small book and I know I'm going to like all the books I have. 


I'm starting Dewey's Readathon at 8:30 am central time at page 267 of City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare


4 comments:

  1. I agree, small books are great for readathons, they give off a sense of accomplishment. Have a great day of reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Whitney. I hope you have a great day of reading too.

      Delete
  2. City of Fallen Angels certainly moves things forward in a new direction for the series, I hope you enjoy it. I listened to it on audio because I loved Ed Westwick's voice and he is a narrator on the audio. Sigh if only he would narrate more audiobooks.

    Have fun and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far it is not the best book of the mortal instruments series, but I am enjoying it.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.