Monday, November 18, 2013

The Gayle Forman Read Along If I Stay Week 1 Answers (spoilers included)


What was your initial reaction to the accident? Did you have an OMG moment? 

The accident was so sudden that I had to reread a little bit to know what was going on. Then I was like oh no is everybody alright? I had to keep reading to find out. 

Adam and Mia are about as oppossite as can be. Based on what you've read so far, what do you feel makes them such an intense couple?

So far there only thing in common is music, but they care about each other a lot. They both have very chill personalities which I think is a reason that they get along so well. 

Mia is watching what is happening to her in the hospital. How do you think she is handling it? Do you think her reactions to everything are natural or is it something else? 

I can take blood so I would have a hard time watching this happen something like this happen to myself. She seems to be handling it pretty well. I think she should probably be freaking out a little bit more, but she is taking everything in stride. 

We're introduced to Mia's family before and after the accident, who is a group of varied individuals. Have you developed a favorite yet? If so why? What makes that person special to you?

I have so far really liked Teddy. He just seems really sweet and I hope he survives. 

We ended this week's reading on one of the sexiest scenes ever. What was your reaction to this? Cigarette? Cold shower? Sneaking ahead to read more? 

I definitely snuck ahead to read more because I could wait to find out what was going to happen next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.