Monday, December 2, 2013

Novemberthon Wrap Up


This was one of my most successful readathons in a long time. I think a key part was that it was over Thanksgiving Break so I didn't overly have to worry about classes and I was reading a really amazing book. I read a total of 630 pages in 14 hours and 2 minutes in 8 days. That is about 78 pages per day and 1 page per minute. The other interesting part about this readathon is that I started and finished Insurgent during this readathon and since I decided to track my time I know how many hours it took me to read Insurgent. I find this highly interesting because this has never happened where I know how long it took me to finish a book. It took me 11 hours and 17 minutes to read 525 pages of Insurgent. Thanks for hosting Amber this was a great readathon. 

Book Started:
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Books Finished:
When You Were Here by Daisy Whitney and Insurgent by Veronica Roth


Thanks for reading


Rachael 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.