Monday, March 10, 2014

A Month of Rapunzel Read-A-Thon Day 3: Puzzle Cover Guessing Challenge


I hope everybody is doing well with their reading. So far I have finished Split Second, started 6 Rainier Drive and Through a Tangled Wood. 
My Shelf Confessions does puzzle cover guessing games and I enjoy partipating in theirs so to celebrate Rapunzel and the read-a-thon I have going on this week I thought I would make one for you guys to partipate in. 

The books of course are all Rapunzel themed and will be reviewed on this blog sometime during March. I hope you enjoy this challenge. 

Please do not leave your answers in the comments section, but put them in the google doc at the bottom of the post. There will be no giveaway for this contest. I just hope you guys have fun participating in it. 

Puzzle 1





provided by flash-gear.com

 Puzzle 2





provided by flash-gear.com

Puzzle 3



provided by flash-gear.com

Puzzle 4



provided by flash-gear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.