Sunday, March 2, 2014

February Monthly Challenge Wrap Up

The books read in February were Asunder by Jodi Meadows, Beauty and the Beast by Jenni James, True Believer by Nicholas Sparks, Cress by Marissa Meyer, and Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami
Hosted by Bookmark to Blog. I took care of August's book for Monthly Keyword Challenge with True Believer by Nicholas Sparks
Hosted by Literary Escapism. Jenni James is an author I will continue to read. I think the series can only go up. I will most likely not read another book by Haruki Murakami despite liking this novel. 

Hosted by Book Dragon's Lair  4/5 books were library books this month. I'm trying to lower down on library books to read some that I own. 

Hosted by Read, Sleep Repeat. I started the Faerie Tale Collection Series this month, continue on in the Incarnate Series, and continue on in the Lunar Chronicles. 
Hosted by Novel Heartbeat and Writer Grrl Reads. I'm already up to 14 points in this challenge. I think I will be moving up levels before too long. I earned 2 points each for Cress and Asunder. I earned no points for Beauty and the Beast since it is a series starter. 
Hosted by The Book Vixen. Finally started this challenge with True Believer. 
The Rewind Challenge is Hosted by Coffee Bean Bookshelf and the TBR Triple Dog Dare is hosted by Hosted by Ready When You Are C.B. I broke the TBR Challenge a little bit this month to read Cress, but otherwise the other books fit the challenge and whittle down at my TBR. 


Hosted by Books and Iced Coffee.  I still read mostly YA this month, but read some adult books. I still read mostly YA. 

Reading Retellings is hosted by The Nighttime Novelist and  Fairy Tales Retold is hosted by Debz Bookshelf. Whose excited for A Month of Rapunzel in March. I know I am. I'm almost got all the posts put together to be ready for the month. I promise we are going to have a lot of fun. I read 2 fairy tales this month. 
Hosted by Jessie's Book Place. Another two books added to my goal. 

 Hosted by Rachael Turns Pages. Two more books for in the middle also.

Hosted by Chunkster Challenge. Cress was my chunkster for this month. 
Hosted by  Anne and Kristilyn's Book Bingo All the books counted towards my bingo goal.

Hosted by Blog of Erised. Cress was my only dystopia of the month.

February was a pretty great month, but I'm hoping to read more awesome books in March. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.