Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Monthly Wrap Up 2014

Ana and Elsa from Frozen Credit and Disneyland Castle Credit

February was more or less a mediocre month. I always start out really excited in January and usually it transfers into February also, but my reading really slowed down this month. Asunder and Cress were the only two books that received 5 stars this month. Norwegian Wood was a book that I wouldn't have picked up on my own, but I had to read it for school and I actually liked it. I have to write a paper over it now so I don't think I will be able to say the same after I write the paper. True Believer was not my favorite Nicholas Sparks books. Beauty and the Beast took me two days to read, but it was a really mediocre book. 

Asunder by Jodi Meadows 
Beauty and the Beast by Jenni James
True Believer by Nicholas Sparks
Cress by Marissa Meyer

Book for School
Norwegian Wood by Haruki Maurakami 

I will be participating in Take Control of Your TBR challenge in March so therefore I want to read some books I own. I read 4/7 books on my tbr list last month. That is a really good ratio. 
The books are An Abundance of Katerines by John Green, True Colors by Kristin Hannah, Split Second by Kasie West, Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell, and How to Love by Katie Cotingno. 

I am keeping the list low so I can have so time to read Fairy Tales towards the end of the month. I'm currently a little over 100 pages into An Abundance of Katerines. I put it down in order to read Cress and I'm tempted to do the same for Split Second, but I'm going to finish it this time. 


I hope you all had a good month. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.