Thursday, March 13, 2014

Rapunzel Readathon Wrap Up



I can't believe these past five days have already flew by. My Spring Break is unfortunately coming to an end. I have spend every possible moment at my neighbor's house hanging out with her daycare kids. When I'm not spending time with my favorite group of kids I have been reading.

I managed to read 633 pages in 10 hours and 59 minutes and 5 days. That is an average of  126 pages per day and 2 hours and 11 minutes per day.

Book Finished: 








I finished Split Second by Kasie West early in the readathon. It was a fantastic novel. I enjoyed it so much.

Books Started: 










I'm currently read 6 Rainier Drive by Debbie Macomber and Through a Tangled Wood. I'm almost finished with 6 Rainier Drive. It is the 7th book in the Cedar Cove Series and I don't know why it took me so long to come back to this series because I'm absoutely enjoying catching up with the characters. I don't think it will be too long before I pick up the next book because I have fallen in love with this series all over again.

Through a Tangled Wood is a collection of dark fairy tale retellings and I think it was a great pick for this readathon. So far I'm enjoying it. I think I would already be finished with it if I was reading it in paperback form instead of on the computer. I still have not jumped on board with the ereader movement and I struggle to read books on my computer, but I'm not sure I'm ready to have an ereader when I have a library that has every book I want.


I want to thank everybody for joining me for the Rapunzel Readathon. I had so much fun hosting this event. The Library Books Readathon will be back in June. I had a great turn out last year and I hope to have an even better turn out this year. I have so many ideas for library theme posts to put up during those days. Of course I'm excited to show off more of our brand new Library. It will have been open a year this summer which is very hard to believe.











Link Your Wrap Up Post Below. I'm excited to hear how everybody did.

2 comments:

  1. Great job! The Kasie West series sounds interesting and I may have to check those out after I finish a few more on my massive TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding. If my TBR pile went under 200 on Goodreads I would be happy. There is always going to be more books to read then I have time to get to. Pivot Point and Split Second were both amazing.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.