Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sequel Spring, Pick-Your-Thon, and Bloggiesta Sign Up

This is the year for reading series books. I continue to start series, but take forever to finish them so I'm jumping on board with another reading challenge. This one will run from March 20th to June 20th. The same timeline as the Spring Reading Thing which I'm hoping to sign up for soon. Below is the list of potential sequels, and middle books I could read. I'm hoping to get a couple series finished in this timeframe. I want to read 3 to 5 sequels. 

Phionex Overture
Infinite
Little City by the Lake
A Little House of Their Own
At First Sight
Extratorianary
Lola and the Boy Next Door
City of Heavenly Fire
74 Seaside Avenue
Sleeping Beauty




I'm also using this opertunity to sign up for The Book Monsters pickathon. This starts March 31st and ends April 6th. I will probably only participate in the Readathon portion since I'm doing well with reviews. 



I have not done a Blogiesta for a while and I have so much I would like to do to my blog. So I'm excited to join this bloggiesta and participate in the blogger community. I will put up a to do list in my starting line post. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Rachael! I love that you are doing all of these events. I am joining you in two this time. I will be reading and trying to complete some of the millions of series I have started as well as getting my Bloggiesta on. I need to check out the other blog event too. There is another Review-A-Thon going on around the same time hosted by The Book Vixen. I did it last month and I am caught up on my reviews as well. I will check back soon! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm more interested in the Readathon aspect since I'm often caught up with reviews. I love events they are such a great way to interact within the community. I would like to finish some of my series so that I can start some series I have been wanting to.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for joining in on the Monster Thon! I'm doing Bloggiesta too and need to get cracking on all of my goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you luck on the readathon! I am participating too. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.