Monday, March 3, 2014

Take Control of Your TBR Pile: Books I Plan to Read and the Reasons I bought them.

Take Control of Your TBR Pile 2014
hosted by Kimba @ the Caffienated Book Reviewer

Bought: December 2013
Reason: We had two coupons to Barnes and Noble so we picked up Eleanor and Park as one of our books. We both had an interest in this book and I had even picked it as one book to have my sister read this year. I'm excited to finally sit down and read this book in March. 
Bought: December 2013
Reason: Also bought with a coupon to Barnes and Nobles. We had a few other books selected, but ultimately we were attracted to this cover the most and the description of the book so we bought this book. I'm also excited to read this book in March. 


6 comments:

  1. Cool to see you joined this one too! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!!! I am sort of doing this challenge unofficially! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a great challenge. I contemplated joining last year, but never did. I'm so excited to get books read off my tbr this year.

      Delete
  3. I want to read both of those books too. Actually I wanted to read them last year and never got around to them :( I've heard good things about both and look forward to seeing what you think about them. Especially How to Love. I'm wondering if I would able to get past the fact that the guy ditches a girl with a baby. I mean I know he comes back into to picture and I just think as a reader it might be hard for me to get over the abandonment thing. I hold grudges I guess. Good luck with your challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle. I will make sure to tell you what I think.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.