Saturday, December 20, 2014

COYER Winter Challenge 2014 Sign Up and Kick Off

Hosted by Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @ Because Reading. 

So COYER is back and it is kicking off on December 20th, 2014 and lasting through March 6th, 2015. 

Usually I wouldn't join this version of COYER because I'm not a big E-Reader. I would much rather read a physical book than an e-book any day, but it has become a new trend that some authors only publish ebooks or I'm not able to find a physical copy of the book, but I can download the ebook. I do have several ebooks/audiobooks that fit into COYER's challenge guidelines to read this winter. 

Reading List
Ebooks
Larger Than Life by Jodi Picoult
Fallen by Ann Hunter
Remnants: Season of Wonder by Lisa Tawn Bergren
Coralina by Anita Valle
Star Struck by Jamie Campbell
Beyond New Eden by H.S. Stone
The Frog Prince by Jenni James
My Paper Hearts by Magan Vernon
Everblue by Brenda Pandos
A Mermaid for Christmas by Nichole Chase


These 10 books are all that I have on my e-reader currently. It would be a miracle to read all of these books by the end of COYER since I just don't read e-books all that often. 

Audiobooks
Cruel Beauty
Anne of Green Gables
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You

I got all these books through Sync free audio downloads this summer. I haven't read any of them yet, but I want to and I think COYER is a great time to complete them. 


I'm also going to count any audiobooks or ebooks I download from the library during COYER as part of my COYER challenge books. 

I would like to read around 10 books for the Clean Out My E-Reader. I would also like to participate in the read-a-thons if possible and participate in the Facebook group, which I highly recommend joining. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.