Monday, December 29, 2014

Out with the Old & In the New: August 2014

Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun

Out With The Old: August 2014


Books Read:3
Books Reviewed:2
Favorite Book Read: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Favorite Post Written: The Real Boy Review
August was a pretty slow month. We went on vacation and I don't read on vacation because I'm just so tired, but we have so much fun. So that is the reason for my lack of reading in August. I went back to school at the end of August met my amazing roommate and had a so-so semester. 


In With The New: Goal #8

I will be the Geeky Bloggers Book Blog  and The Book Nympho's library challenge in 2015. Thanks to Berls for the info. This challenge really makes me want to participate in a program like Sunday Post so I could share with you the books I read that week. The books I have check out from the library. The books I'm planning to read next. Here's to goal number 8. I'm going to start trying to doing Sunday Post so I can share all this awesome stuff with you guys. The first post will go up January 11 which is sadly also the day I have to return to school. But on the bright side I get to see my roommate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.