Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Out with the Old & In with the New: December 2014

Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun

Out With The Old: December 2014

Books Read: 5
Books Reviewed: 5
Favorite Book Read: Infinite by Jodi Meadows
Favorite Post Written: Christmas Survey

December was a fun month to come back to blogging. I was done with school December 11th so I have been relaxing, catching up on blogging, and scheduling ahead so you guys still have posts when I go back to school. I'm hoping to remain active this semester, but it is always depends on my classes and how much time I have. Christmas is my favorite time of the year and I have some Christmas book reviews coming up soon. 

In With The New: Goal #12

One of my biggest goals for 2015 is to keep the blog organized. I have made a printable blogging calendar that I'm going to use and I have joined the 2015 Blogger Organization Challenge, so through that I hope to keep up with things throughout the year instead of waiting until the end of the year to do everything. 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the Organization Challenge! I love the structure of that challenge because it gives you so many ideas and options for things to do.

    What did you think of the Newsoul trilogy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in love with the NewSoul Trilogy. I thought it was a great series.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.