Saturday, January 3, 2015

Out with the Old & In with the New: October 2014

Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun

Out With The Old: October 2014

Books Read: 4
Books Reviewed: 4
Favorite Book Read: Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult
Favorite Post Written: The TBR Tag

The TBR was a fun way to reflect on my TBR. My TBR has really got out of control. I started my Earth Science class in October which I would would be better than Biology, but oh was I wrong. I also celebrated my 20th birthday. I have been alive for over two decades and it is crazy to think of all the amazing things I have gotten to experience. I love to travel and I'm hoping to find a partner that enjoys traveling too. I watched a money segment on Home and Family and learned I'm a saver. I think I save so I can travel and see new places.

In With The New: Goal #10

Dewey's Read-A-Thon was a big part of October. I spent the entire day reading and completed Burn for Burn in a day. Dewey's Read-A-Thon will be a big part of 2015 and I will participate in both the spring and fall Read-A-Thon. Dewey helped our book community to come together and it is one of my favorite events of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.