Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey's Read-A-Thon Hour 4 Update



I woke up at 7:00 am and finished the last of Meant to Be, which I have been reading for majority of this month.

From 7:03 to 7:44 I read pg 265 to pg 290

Then I fell back asleep for a while
The Beginning of Everything is my To-Be Read List pick for April. 
I woke up at 8:45 and read until 9:10 from pg 0 to pg 17

 Then I made breakfast. I had a cheese omelet, toast, and fruit salad with granola.












from 9:52 to 11:05 I read pg 17 to pg 74

Pages Read:99
Time Read: 2 hours and 19 minutes

I hope everybody is having a great read-a-thon, so far. I'm going to take a break to get a quick shower and eat some lunch. 






6 comments:

  1. You are doing great! I have slacked a little on my reading to do a few chores, but am getting ready to get back into. Have a good read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like great books! Have a great time reading your other picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy breakfast! My first book this morning was a book I started earlier this month too. Enjoy your bookish day :)
    stacybuckeye from team Sherlock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your breakfast sounds quite lovely! I love that you finished a book and went back to bed. Not a bad idea if I do say so myself. Keep up the great work and happy reading!

    #TeamSherlock

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may be going to bed myself after I finish the last 16 page of my current book! Hope you can catch up a few hours.
    #TeamSherlock

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you picked up an amazing book and are still having a great Readathon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.