Monday, June 22, 2015

6-15-6-21 Coyer has begun!

Hosted by BerlsMichelle, and Stormi
Guess what guys! COYER has begun. Right now I'm currently reading Forever Summer by Alyson Noel. I don't know if this book qualifies for any of the scavenger hunt category, but it will count towards my total. I'm enjoying this book, but I have been reading it pretty slowly.

I had a great week last week. I'm glad my schedule is finally relaxing so I can enjoy summer. I will be done with both of my summer classes by July 4th. I'm excited to just work for awhile. I was stuck in school all of last summer, so I don't really know what it is like to just work and not worry about school. I have been getting as much schoolwork done at school as possible.

We saw both grandparents this week. My dad's mom came down on Saturday and my mom's parents came on Sunday. My sister left for camp for a week on Sunday. She is actually staying at the college where I go to school.

3 comments:

  1. This scavenger hunt looks so interesting!! Good Luck and happy reading!!
    Haniya
    booknauthors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for summer classes being finished! I am participating in COYER too, but not getting much accomplished so far. Good luck with your reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, Sarah. I'm literally still reading Forever Summer. I need to hurry because i have another book to finish before we leave for vacation on the 18th.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.