Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Out the the Old & in with the New February 2015


Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun
This will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2015, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year. 

Out With The Old: February 2015

Books Read: 7
Books Reviewed: 3
Favorite Book Read: Princess Series by Jessica Day George
Favorite Post: Top 10 Fairytale Retellings I haven't read 

I still haven't read a single one of these books hopefully I change that in 2016.

Goal #2 was my book buying budget. This goal was a total fail. I didn't keep track and still ending up spending quite a bit on books this year.

In With The New: Goal #2

I'm joining The Shelve Love Challenge again this year and I'm hoping to really focus on the books I own in 2016. I think the best way to make this happen is by taking more books I own to school with me. That is going to be my goal this year is to read more books I already own because I bought them for a reason.

2 comments:

  1. I like your new goal of reading books you already own! I have quite a few books that I've received as presents or somehow ended up with that I haven't read..but I keep getting new library books. You've motivated me to take some of my own unread books back to school with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how you always come comment back. I'm looking forward to reading some books I own in 2016.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.