Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Out with the Old & In with the New October 2015


Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun
This will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2015, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year. 

Out With The Old: October 2015

Books Read: 2
Books Reviewed: 0
Favorite Book Read: none
Favorite Post: The Day I Have Been Waiting For

I wrote a wrap up post on Taylor Swift's 1989 concert, which was a day I will never forget. It was amazing experience.
My goal for this month talked about Dewey's Read-A-Thon and I really enjoyed both April and October's readathon this year.

In With The New: Goal #10


I plan to participate in both the spring and fall Dewey's read-a-thon. I love how these events bring so many readers together and how much reading I can get done in a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.