Sunday, January 10, 2016

Christmas Spirit Reading 2015 Challenge Wrap Up


I was going for Miseltoe this year, which is 2 books. As you can see above I completed four books. I read three Debbie Macomber books and The Trouble with Christmas on my kindle. I enjoyed reading all of these books as they looked at the magic and spirit of Christmas.  I read these books very fast as I had about an hour and half to read at work while the kids nap. 

A Cedar Cove Christmas Review
Starry Night Review
Mr. Miracle Review
The Trouble with Christmas Review

I have watched many amazing movies on Hallmark channel this year along with old favorites on ABC Family.

Some of my favorite of Hallmark's new movies have been Ice Sculpture Christmas, Once Upon a Holiday, On the 12th Day of Christmas, Crown for Christmas, A Christmas Detour, Angel of Christmas, and Just in Time for Christmas.

And I did actually like one lifetime Christmas movie this year and that was Last Chance for Christmas.

This was a great year for Christmas movies. We are still working our way through the list, but as of right now I have liked many of the movies they have put on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.