Wednesday, January 13, 2016

January 2016 TBR






So If you want to see my December Wrap Up. You can find it in My December Out with the Old and In with the New post.  I want to bring back the wrap up and TBR list this year, so I'm starting it out right by announcing my TBR List for January. I'm going to stick to 5 books because that usually seems to be a good number for me. With the Size of both Winter and Carry On I do not plan to finish all of these novels, but I want to read as many as possible. 

I'm about 50 pages into Wonder by RJ Palacio. The other books I plan to read are Soundless by Rochelle Mead, Carry On by Rainbow Rowell, Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare, and Winter by Marissa Meyer. 

I also plan to watch The ShadowHunters TV Show this month and will let you guys know what I think. 

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, good luck with your TBR list for this month. I love the Monthly TBR lists, I find I can never stick to anything further in advance than that, but a month is usually okay because I'm still in the mood (normally) for whatever I chose by the end of the month. I want to read both Winter & Carry On, so I look forward to seeing what you think of those.

    I tried Clockwork Angel a couple of years ago and didn't really love it, but I know so many people loved it that I've been thinking of giving it another go. I watched the first episode of Shadowhunters last night, and didn't think it was too bad. I saw a lot of criticism for it, but aside from the fact it was a bit cheesy, I thought it was okay, and I'll definitely be giving episode 2 a go when it comes on next week. Hope you have a great reading month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for such a great comment. I find that I usually can stick to around 5 books a month, but with two huge books on my list this month I don't know if all of these will happen plus my TBR list winner. I really enjoyed the first episode of shadowhunters. I think it did a really good job with the first bit of the first book, City of Bones. I want ot get the Infernal Devices series done before Cassandra Clare's New book Lady Midnight comes out this year.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, Soundless! I'm so excited to read that one - I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by my review of How to Be Brave, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished Soundless and I enjoyed it. I hope you will check it out.

      Delete
  3. I loved Wonder! I need to read Winter, Soundless, and Clockwork Angels too! So many books, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know always the dilema. It is so hard to fit all the good books in.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.