Saturday, April 23, 2016

Dewey's Readathon April 2016 Hour 8 Update

So after breakfast I went and took my bath that I had been looking forward to and I ended up staying in there from 10 to 1. Let's just way that my feet were a bit shriveled and I put on a lot of lotion, but I continue to warm the bath up saying I would get out after the chapter was over, but the book just had me lost. I'm leaving soon to go see The Huntsman: Winter's War, so this will be my big break for the day. Then when I come home I will continue reading. 


9:50 to 1:09 pg 204 to 336

Pages Read: 132
Time Read: 3 hours 19 minutes
Total Pages Read:168
Total Time Read: 4 hours 12 minutes

I have doubled the number of pages I was at this morning. 

Mini Challenge: What distracts you from reading the most?
Facebook. Facebook is a place where I can spend a lot of time and often distracts me from homework and reading. Youtube is another great distract because I can spend hours watching videos. 


1 comment:

  1. I agree, social media is so distracting!

    //www.boghunden.dk

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.