Thursday, July 21, 2016

24 in 48 Readathon Sign Up

Link to Sign Up


The goal is to read 24 hours in 48 hours. I mean this seems like a fair challenge, but that is just the thing it is still a challenge. When you account that 16 of those 48 hours are spent asleep. I'm going to shoot for reading 12 hours since we will go shopping on Saturday and that takes up a good portion of the day. I will plan to read as much as possible during this readathon. This will help me get ahead with my challenges and get closer to getting caught up with my goodreads goal. My updates will be found on this post and I will do a wrap up at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.