Sunday, July 3, 2016

Biannual Biblethon Sign Up and Updates

This readathon runs from July 3rd-July 9th. We are leaving for vacation on the 7th, so I'm going to try hard to read as much as possible this week. This also is the first week of my Summer Reading Challenge where I pledged to read 300 pages per week. On my TBR this week is I'll Give You the Sun, Isla and the Happily Ever After, and finishing Me Before You. I'm starting this readathon at page 170 of Me Before You.

Me Before You satisfies the challenge of reading an author you have never read
Isla and the Happily Ever After satisfies the challenge of reading a book you have been putting off
I'll Give You the Sun is my wild card/free choice book.

Updates
July 3rd
Me Before You pg 170- 292

July 4th
Me Before You pg 292-343

July 5th
Me Before You pg 343-378
I'll Give You the Sun pg 0-44

July 6th
I'll Give You the Sun pg 44-58

July 7th
I'll Give You the Sun pg 58-68

July 8th
I'll Give You the Sun pg 68-85

July 9th
I'll Give You the Sun pg 85-98

Total Pages Read: 306

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.