Saturday, October 22, 2016

Dewey's Readathon October 2016 Starting Line and Hour 4 Update

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? South Dakota
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Clockwork Prince
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? don't know (didn't plan snacks this time around)
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! My name is Rachael. I have been blogging for four years now. This will be my 8th readathon. I'm now a senior in college and student teaching this year. I just finished up my kindergarten placement and will be moving to my 5th grade placement on Monday. 
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This readathon is different in the fact that I now live at home and have many more interruptions than I did when I lived at college. 


Hour 4 Update
This readathon started off much differently than many of the other readathons in the fact that I didn't wake up until 9:00. I usually don't have a problem getting up at starting time on readathon days, but I'm a teacher now and weekends are the only time I don't have to get up early, so I let myself sleep in. I was planning on reading in bed this morning, but decided to skip that and just go straight to reading in the bathtub. I started Clockwork Prince. I wanted to start a new book today because I always find it interesting how much I can read in a day. I don't plan to finish it, but I plan to make a lot of progress.


9:10 to 9:55 pg 0 to pg 33

Pages Read: 33
Time Read: 45 minutes


My current book and my snack of donut holes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.