Saturday, December 24, 2016

Out with the Old & In with the New: April 2016



Hosted by Michelle @ Because Reading and Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun
This will take the place of My Year in Books since I will wrap up what I read during each month of 2016, see if I met last year's goal and make a new goal for the year. 

Out With The Old: April 2016

Books Read: 3
Favorite Book Read: Clockwork Angel by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Favorite Post: Dewey Readathon Finish Line



Goal #4 My goal for April was to read the books I want to read. I did a great job with this in 2016. I overall didn't focus much on 2016 releases and just read books because they sounded interesting. 

In With The New: Goal #4

I'm joining #ShelfLove and my goal is to read 12 physical or kindle books. I want to focus on mostly books I own in 2017 because I have a lot and I bought them to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.