Saturday, April 29, 2017

Dewey's Readathon April 2017 Hour 3 Update

Hour 3 Update:
So far my morning has been very successful. I woke up around 7:00, went to the bathroom, grabbed my phone, and my reading pillow. I was reading by 7:05. I finished Two by Two by Nicholas Sparks within the hour. Then I started Just One Day by Gayle Forman and I'm currently on page 31.


7:05 to 7:55 pg 452-482 Two by Two by Nicholas Sparks
8:08 to 8:45 pg 0 to pg 31 Just One Day by Gayle Forman

Pages Read: 61 pages
Time Read: 1 hour 27 minutes

Cover by Memory Mini Challenge
Here is my cover by memory. I think it is pretty good I just need to shade before I put the letters on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.