Saturday, October 21, 2017

Dewey's Readathon October 2017 Starting Line



1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? South Dakota
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Just One Year, Forever and Always, Lara Jean
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? don't know (didn't plan snacks this time around)
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! My name is Rachael. I have been blogging for four years now. This will be my 10th readathon. I can't believe how long I have been participating in this readathon, but I think it is such a great time to read with people around the world.  I'm a first year special education teacher just trying to figure out things. 
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is a normal Saturday. We are going grocery shopping, but I'm hopping I have lots of time to read. 
This is a scheduled post, but here is my plan for Saturday:
I'm planning on waking up around 7:00 to 8:00 am and reading in bed for an hour. Then I will eat breakfast and get ready to go grocery shopping. When we get home then I will spend the rest of the day laying around and reading. I'm planning on starting the day reading Just One Year by Gayle Forman and moving on to Forever and Always, Lara Jean if I have time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.