Sunday, October 15, 2017

September Monthly Wrap Up


My reading has slowed down a lot since school started. I miss those summer days where I had more time to read, but I'm really enjoying my job as special education teacher and I'm doing a good job managing stress and asking for help when I need help.

Because You Love to Hate Me did not live up to my expectations, but I did enjoy a few stories in the anthology. I really enjoyed Sneaky Snow White and The Twelve Dancing Princesses.

This upcoming weekend I have Dewey's 10th Year of Readathon. I'm so excited to join in on this fun readathon again. It is almost wrap up season and if you have been around my blog long enough you would know that I love wrap ups and goal posts, so look forward to lots of wrap ups come December and January. I am doing pretty well on my year long challenges. I'm trying to finish Monthly Keyword, but I don't think I'm going to make it on my Homework Challenge. I will carry over some of those books into next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.