Sunday, January 14, 2018

COYER Week 5 Update





Since I last updated I deviated from the list. I have read If We Kiss and Kiss Me Again by Rachel Vail. I just finished Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally. The new year is off to a good start. I have not been reading much during the week, but have been reading a lot over the weekend. It was an extremely busy week last week at school since report cards were getting sent home. I'm glad to have them done and sent home.

I'm currently reading Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy by Karen Foxlee. This is a book I have wanted to read forever and I'm glad that I'm finally getting around to reading this book. I'm only about 30 pages in, but enjoying it so far.

COYER has switched so the list phase is over, so I will be starting a kindle book sometime this week. I have teacher in service tomorrow and a four day week of school. I have a lot of meetings in the next couple of weeks, but I don't have too many meetings left for the year and I'm glad about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.