Thursday, February 8, 2018

January Wrap Up and February TBR




January was a great start to my reading year. I read four books for my Deal me In Challenge. I'm super proud to start the year out strong. I continued on with the Anne of Green Gables series, and I loved the latest book in the series. Otherworld took my least favorite for the month. It wasn't my type of book I usually read. Catching Jordan was my favorite of the month. I love Miranda Kenneally's writing. I also did a great job with my TBR. I read 5/6 books I put on my list as I'm writing this post because I finished Destiny Rewritten in February it won't make it on here until next month. 


I'm hoping I can stick to my TBR this month and do a great job on my TBR once again. I added some Kasie West books I'm excited to read and I love all of these authors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.