Saturday, April 28, 2018

Dewey 24 Hour Readathon: Hour 12 Update.



pg 163-190 3:22 to 4:04
pg 190- 226 5:17 to 6:02


Time Read: 1 hour 27 minutes
Pages Read: 63
Total Time Read: 2 hr 55 minutes
Total Pages Read: 117






I've been pretty quiet this readathon. This afternoon I watched the movie Miracles from Heaven, which I enjoyed and from about 4:00-4:30 I took a short nap and put away laundry. This readathon I feel like I haven't been as distracted by technology, but more distracted just by chores around the house.


1. What are you reading right now? Enchanted by Alethea Kontis (almost finished)
2. How many books have you read so far?0
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Just going with the flow. Probably continue reading The Summer List. 
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Yes lots of interruptions today. 
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? It has been so much fun as usual. Keep on reading. 

1 comment:

  1. Rogue Agents Hack Mod Generator Online Tool - Generate Free 999,999 Gold for you device iOS and Android.
    Rogue Agents Hack Online Generator 2019

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.