Saturday, April 28, 2018

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon April 2018: Hour 9 Update



1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? South Dakota
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Enchanted by Alethea Kontis

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? don't know (didn't plan snacks this time around)
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! My name is Rachael. I have been blogging for five years now. This will be my 11th readathon. I can't believe how long I have been participating in this readathon, but I think it is such a great time to read with people around the world.  I'm a first year special education teacher just trying to figure out things. 
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is a normal Saturday. I got the house to myself and hoping to get a lot of reading done. 



This readathon has turned out so much different than I expected. I woke up around 8:00 and started reading in bed. I started the readathon on pg 109 of Enchanted. Then when I got out of bed mom had started laundry and we heard a beaping noise only to figure out that our washer was leaking water. We got that cleaned up, but I lost about two hours of the readathon. I have been reading and taking breaks throughout the day to finish the laundry. 


pg 109-132 8:08 to 8:53
pg 132-137 9:17-9:22
pg 137-145 12:03-12:16
pg 145-163 1:55-2:20



Total Pages: 54
Total Time: 1 hour 28 minutes







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.