Saturday, March 1, 2014

March Readathon and Events


The event I'm most excited about for the month of March is  A Month of Rapunzel happening on this blog. I will also be hosting a readathon as part of the event in which I encourage you to read fairy tales, but allow you to read whatever you would like. I will have many Rapunzel activites going on during those 5 days. To be a guest poster check out this post and to sign up for the readathon check out this post. 

Take Control of Your TBR Pile 2014
Click the Button to go sign up for Take Control of Your TBR Pile. Hosted by Kimba the Caffienated Book Reviewer I'm planning on reading How to Love and Eleanor and Park.


Ides of March Read-a-thon
I will also be participating in the readathon portion of the event because we all know how much I love readathons.

If there are any other events going on in March that I do not know about please leave it in the comments below. I hope you will join me for a month of Rapunzel.


2 comments:

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.