Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Reading Thing and Spring in a Good Book Reading Challenge Sign Up




I'm going to limit myself to 10 books, but I will edit the list as needed. These are the books I would like to finish before June 20th. 

1. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
2. How to Love by Katie Cotugno 
3. Four Friends by Robyn Carr
4. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
5. Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy by Karen Foxlee
6. Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
7. True Colors by Kristin Hannah
8. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
9. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
10. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare


Thanks to both of the hosts. 





8 comments:

  1. Good luck with your list. The Book Thief is one I've been meaning to get to as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is actually going to be a reread for me. I absolutely love the book.

      Delete
  2. Great list. Charlotte's Web has always been my favorite book. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I haven't read Charlotte's Web since I was a kid. That'd be great to reread with my kids. I loved the Book Thief, one of my all time favorites as well. I would like to read more Kristin Hannah and Cassandra Clare. I'm doing the Spring Reading Thing and TBR Pile challenge too and just signed up. Hope you stop by.

    http://momssmallvictories.com/spring-reading-list-2014/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this challenge. Charlotte's Web has been great. I can't wait to watch the movie again after I finish.

      Delete
  4. That's a nice list, so glad you could join.

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.