Monday, February 6, 2017

January Wrap Up and February TBR 2017

I finished 6 books in January. I'm so proud that I finished this many books. My student teaching placement has allowed me to read 2 books at school so far. The teacher read The War that Saved my Life aloud in class, but he was going through it too slow, so I did end up finishing it as an audiobook. Then I read The Midwife's Apprentice with my reading group. I have been putting off The Infinite Moment of Us for so long and I loved it. A Thousand Wishes was okay, but will not be a favorite of this year. Then I'm continuing to catch up on the Faerie Tale series. I've only got three books to go and she is still writing, so I will not be finished just caught up. I was a little disappointed with Rapunzel, but I enjoyed The Little Mermaid. The books as always were quick reads.

I never posted a formal TBR on the blog, but I had one going in my bullet journal and I finished 4/8 books, so I did pretty good. I was a little over ambitious.

I only chose 5 books plus my TBR list winner for February. I don't know that I will complete all of these, but I will try. I'm currently reading My Name is Rapunzel and loving it so far. 

2 comments:

  1. It's awesome that student teaching is allowing you to read a bit more -that is one of the benefits of upper grades - I read lots of picture books, but that's about it in Kinder :) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get back to Jenni James' books. I loved Passenger and hope to read Wayfarer soon. It seems like student teaching is going well for you. Hope you have a good reading group!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.